Express HPV and warts in the past
Microtrauma, scrapes, cracks and other surface damage contribute to the spread of warts and papillomas. Papillor ultra — active cream for all types of papillomas and warts, has significant penetrating effect, so the works effectively in several layers of the skin. Natural cream works comprehensively, improving the overall condition of the skin, and it means:
- clean skin on fingers, hands, feet, neck, back, and underarms;
- no age spots and traces of papillomas;
- softening calluses and dry warts.
Long-term use Papillor, for at least 2-3 weeks, disappear not only visible nodules and papillae, but also the reason for their appearance. Natural antibiotics — extracts of calendula flowers, St. John's wort, horse chestnut, included in the cream, gently affect the problem from the inside.
How does cream Papillor
The combination of active ingredients starts working from the first application:
- completely destroys the nodules and the roots of the warts;
- increases local immunity;
- struggling with the human papillomavirus;
- helps to cleanse the blood and lymph;
- prevents the spread of viral infection;
- visible results already from the 3rd day of use.
Proven effective Papillor
In 2016 the American Institute specializing in the study of infectious diseases caused by viruses and bacteria, conducted a clinical study of the cream Papillor. In trials involving 300 volunteers with visible symptoms of HPV, which were divided into two groups:
- the first group used Papillor three times a day for a month;
- the other half of the volunteers used similar products.
The results of repeated tests conducted by researchers in a month, showed
- In 87% of patients who used Papillor, there was a reduction in papillomas after 14 days of treatment, moreover, and scientists were shocked that the levels of virus in the blood decreased to a minimum. More than 97% of the subjects from this group reported the absence of any adverse reactions.
- In the second group, only 10% of participants had a 5% decline in the status of HPV, while in 30% there was an increase in the level of HPV by 2-3 units. The remaining 57% remained at the same level. No visible changes were detected.
What is the human papillomavirus
There are over 120 types of the virus of this species, of which only half explored. Moreover, 70% of humanity, most of whom are women, are infected, but only 30% of the infection manifests itself in the form of papillomas and warts.
Why is this happening? Skin is the protective organ in which all cell types of the immune system. When disturbed integrity of the skin barrier, the micro-organisms penetrate into the dermis. If the stability of local immunity are not comparable with the size of the infestation, there is inflammation and microorganisms reach the deeper layers of the skin.
In simple terms, our skin is also suffering from lack of immunity and the entire body! Warts and papillomas are clear signs of immune deficiency. The human papilloma virus can be transmitted sexually, through skin or mucous membranes. For genital warts, the probability of infection is almost 100%.
Why the virus is so dangerous
- Can cause cancer of the reproductive organs, including cervical cancer.
- Genital warts appear on mucous membranes in the genital area, if the damage often bleed, opening the entrance for bacterial infection.
- Genital rash. The most common areas of appearance: the skin of the labia and upper part of the penis.
- Bowen's Disease. The skin of the penis is covered with convex, moist with velvety touch rashes with red, sharp edges.
- Precancerous condition develops in the cervix in women infected with human papillomavirus type 16 and 18, which can be transformed into tumor tissue.
Key benefits of the cream Papillor
- A confirmed result. Recommended by dermatologists in Germany for the treatment of warts and papillomas in the home.
- Fighting the virus from within.
- The natural composition.
- No side effects. Unlike laser surgery, after which remain dark spots, and the use of Chelidonium and nitrogen can result in the necrosis of tissues after treatment which will left scars.
- Efficiency Papillor — 100%. The result is visible from the first use.
- Speed. Removes warts, papillomas or dry corn for 1-2 treatments.
- Price. The product can be bought for €39 - find out the price in other countries, anyone can do it.
Active ingredients Papillor
- Extract of calendula officinalis. Has the strongest antibacterial and antiviral action, and therapeutic effect is achieved with the help of a number of extracts of flavonoids, organic acids and vitamins. Inhibits the human papilloma virus, reduce irritation, redness and itching. He also has regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Royal jelly. Helps to normalize blood circulation and lymph flow in the problem area, reduces inflammation, restores damaged lipid barrier. It also has an antibacterial effect.
- Extract Of Hypericum Perforatum. The local effects on the skin has strong antioxidant properties due to the high content of bioflavonoids. Has anti-inflammatory, corrective, protective action, helps to minimize scarring from warts.
- The leaf extract of Betula Pendula. Eliminates itching and irritation, fights warts, inflammation of skin and eczema. Accelerates the healing of wounds, soothes and moisturizes, relieves irritation.
- Extract of chamomile flowers. Contains an active ingredient that has anti-inflammatory, healing and antiallergic effects. Restores damaged tissues, relieves irritation, protects the skin from the virus.
- Extract of propolis. The strongest natural antibiotic which kills the virus. Propolis contains flavonoids, which have anti-inflammatory effect. Has analgesic properties, heals wounds and restores the virus-infected papilloma cells.
All components Papillor aimed at fighting against the virus and the terrible consequences that it causes. Order a cream in Germany in €39 - find out the price in other countries only on the official website of the manufacturer. Start treatment right now. Get rid of warts and warts quickly without pain and burns once and for all!